Poland in the European Union (e-learning)
|Kod Erasmus / ISCED:||
|Nazwa przedmiotu:||Poland in the European Union (e-learning)|
|Jednostka:||Szkoła Główna Handlowa w Warszawie|
Elective courses for GLO - bachelors
Przedmioty kierunkowe do wyboru SLLD-GBI
|Punkty ECTS i inne:||
3.00 (zmienne w czasie)
Social-economic-political effects of the process of adjustment within the framework of Poland's association and accession negotiations; common, harmonized and national areas of Poland's membership in the EU, rules and conditions of Poland's membership in the EU and their consequences; Poland and other EU Member States: common and divergent businesses, lobbing of Poland's matters in the EU institutions, implementation of common policy in different areas in Poland.
The course is intended to get students acquainted with practical aspects of Poland activities in the EU (in the field of economic, political and social relations) and with fields and effects of Poland?s membership in the EU
Ambroziak A.A. (2022) (ed.) Poland in the European Union. Report 2022 SGH Publishing House, Warsaw 2022.
Ambroziak A.A. (2021) (ed.) Poland in the European Union. Report 2021 SGH Press House, Warsaw 2021
Poland in the Single Market: Politics, economics, the euro, A. Visvizi, A. Matysek-Jędrych, K. Mroczek-Dąbrowska (eds.) Routledge;
Ambroziak A.A., Szypulewska-Porczyńska A. (eds) (2020) Polska w Unii Europejskiej. Od stowarzyszenia do piętnastolecia członkostwa (title in English: Poland in the European Union. From association to fifteen years of membership), Oficyna Wydawnicza SGH, Warszawa;
Ambroziak A.A., Grochowska R. (2018) Mechanisms of Non-Tariff Barriers in Agri-Food Trade Between Poland and the Czech Republic on the Intra-EU Market, Problems of Agricultural Economics, 3(356): 57-75;
Ambroziak AA (ed.) (2015) Regional Dimension of the EU Economic Policy in Poland, Warsaw School of Economics Press, Warsaw;
G. Wojtkowska-Łodej, H. Bąk (eds.) Selected aspects of functioning of Poland in the European Union. The Balance of Ten Years of Membership, Warsaw School of Economics Press, Warsaw 2016;
A.A. Ambroziak, (ed.) New Cohesion Policy of the European Union in Poland How It Will Influence the Investment Attractiveness of Regions in 2014-2020, Contributions to Economics, Springer, Cham Heidelberg New York Dordrecht London, 2014;
Ambroziak A.A., Grochowska R. (2018) Mechanisms of Non-Tariff Barriers in Agri-Food Trade Between Poland and the Czech Republic on the Intra-EU Market, Problems of Agricultural Economics, 3(356): 57-75;; Ambroziak AA, Hartwell Ch.A. (2017) The impact of investments in special economic zones on regional development: the case of Poland, Regional Studies; Ambroziak AA (2016) Income Tax Exemption as a Regional State Aid in Special Economic Zones and Its Impact upon Development of Polish Districts, Oeconomia Copernicana, 7(2), pp. 245-267; 5 years of Poland's membership in the EU, The Office of the Committee for European Integration, Warsaw 2008. E. Skotnicka-Illasiewicz (ed.), 5 years of Poland's Membership of the European Union in the Social Context, The Office of the Committee for European Integration, Warsaw 2009. 4 years of Poland's membership in the EU, The Office of the Committee for European Integration, Warsaw 2008. D. Milczarek, O. Barburska, Poland in the European Union: First Experiences. Selected Political, Legal and Social Aspects, CE UW, Warsaw 2008; Poland in the European Union Experiences of the First Year of Membership, The Office of the Committee for European Integration, Warsaw 2005.
|Efekty uczenia się:||
1. Student has specialized knowledge on the basic elements of the evolution of Poland?s integration with the EU and understands its economic, legal and political aspects;
2. Student knows and understands economic mechanisms and consequences of Poland?s accession to the EU and their influence on the Polish economy;
3. Student knows basic elements of the process of coordination of the Poland?s European policy and lobbing opportunities in the national and European institutions (as a citizen or entrepreneur).
1. Student is able to analyze and critically assess the integration process in Poland, these abilities are important while applying for a job in national and European public institutions responsible for implementation and monitoring of the process of Poland's integration within the EU;
2. Student is able to identify main principles and legal rules underlying the operation of companies on the Single European Market and the range of the EU law concerning the conditions of economic activities of companies in the EU;
3. Student is able to effectively participate in the consultation process conducted by the EU institutions and to ensure that its position as a citizen or entrepreneur is taken into account
Student is able to understand the economic process in Poland in the light of the European integration.
Student is able to take part in a discussion.
|Metody i kryteria oceniania:||
egzamin tradycyjny-pisemny: 50.00%
Zajęcia w cyklu "Semestr zimowy 2020/21" (zakończony)
Zajęcia w cyklu "Semestr letni 2020/21" (zakończony)
Zajęcia w cyklu "Semestr zimowy 2021/22" (zakończony)
Zajęcia w cyklu "Semestr letni 2021/22" (zakończony)
Zajęcia w cyklu "Semestr zimowy 2022/23" (w trakcie)
Zajęcia w cyklu "Semestr letni 2022/23" (jeszcze nie rozpoczęty)
Właścicielem praw autorskich jest Szkoła Główna Handlowa w Warszawie.